About Dr. Scott E. Rosenthal
Scott E. Rosenthal is a second-generation Doctor of Chiropractic and a past president of the Delaware Chiropractic Society. His undergraduate degree is in nutrition and he is a Registered Yoga Teacher. Dr. Rosenthal is an expert in the field of health and wellness and he writes a monthly column for Living Well Magazine and is a contributing columnist for Pathways to Family Wellness Magazine. He practices state-of-the-art care with modern forms of chiropractic and is the first to offer the Koren Specific Technique and Biotensegrity Restoration Technique in Delaware. Also offered are chiropractic pediatric and prenatal techniques (including Webster Technique certification). After taking over the family practice founded in 1965 by his father, he has been in practice since 1993.
Learn more about Dr. Rosenthal's background, childhood and what it was like growing up as the son of a Doctor of Chiropractic- click here to learn more...
- Delaware Chiropractic Society, Past President
- International Chiropractors Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Cum Laude Honors Graduate, Doctor of Chiropractic, Life University, Marrietta Georgia
- Delaware Press Association- 3rd place in the Personal Column and Informational category.
- Delaware Press Association- 1st place in the Personal Column and Informational category.
- Delaware Press Association- 2nd place in the Personal Column and Informational category.
- 2011 Delaware Chiropractic Society "Chiropractor of the Year"